Moores Croft, Edingale, B79 9LJ

Premises Licence

If you are planning to serve alcohol at your event you will need a premises license, this must be agreed at the time of booking as the Village Hall is only permitted a limited number of licenses in each calendar year.

Broadly speaking, a premises licence can authorise the following activities:

  • the sale or supply of alcohol
  • the provision of public entertainment
  • the provision of late night hot food and drink

Applications for a premises licence must be made to Lichfield licensing authority via the following link:

Additional information can also be found at the following site:

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.